May 7, 2019
Struggling to connect with your ideal client? Let’s see what we can do to fix that!
A great brand is designed to appeal to your ideal client in every facet: visual design, brand voice, and photographic imagery.
– It’s more than just a pretty logo
– It’s more than a templated graphic
– It’s more than fonts and colors that you like…
… it’s a strategic and distinctive design that feels irresistible to your potential clients. A polished brand design elevates your perceived value and makes a lasting impression at every touchpoint.
(Which means you can raise those prices, establish high-end vendor relationships, and work with clients you truly LOVE serving).
The first step is visual branding: an intentionally crafted logo design and a full brand toolkit to go along with it. When you’re ready to invest in professional expertise, a strategic visual design can go a long way in elevating your brand perception.
But the visual design is just one part of the equation.
There are plenty of ways YOU can build your brand, starting today. You don’t have to hire a professional designer to start taking steps toward a stronger brand. Let’s start with a few easy things you can do to connect with an ideal client:
*Bonus tip: keep a running list of phrases you find yourself repeating often! Work them into your website copy and captions.
As an introvert, I know how hard this can be! If I could hide behind my screen all day, I would. Here are a few “conversation starters” to help you share a bit more about yourself on social media or your website:
– Why do you do what you do?
– What kind of challenges can you help your client overcome?
– How do you take away their stress, calm their nerves, or make their life better?
– What is the process like to work with you? What should future clients expect?
– What’s going on behind-the-scenes when you’re not directly communicating with a client?
– How do you use your personality type to serve your clients? (Enneagram, Meyers-Briggs, Love Language…)
– Incorporate plenty of buttons throughout your website. (Click here to get in touch! Sign me up! Let’s chat!)
– Include CTAs (Calls to Action) often: finish every post or web page with an invitation to the next step.
– Take advantage of Instagram stories with polls and questions that invite your audience to engage.
– Ask questions. Questions are a win-win. Your audience can engage with you, and you can learn more about them!
– Include an interactive design on your website. A quiz can be a fun way for a user to interact!
– Use your email list: let recipients know that they can always hit reply to talk with you.
Start with these three steps today, and you can easily connect with your ideal client. These three simple steps will help you build a stronger and more well-rounded brand, making it even easier for clients to book you. Best of luck… and let me know how it goes!
Your message has been sent.
we will be in touch soon!